Remote Lands is pleased to announce our 8-night Aman Jet Expedition: Southeast Asia 2021, an exciting journey to four spectacular Aman properties in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Thailand.
From November 6 to 14, 2021, guests can join this cultural expedition in Southeast Asia as part of the first wave of international travel. Explore fascinating UNESCO ancient towns, great manmade wonders including Angkor Wat, and enjoy stunning beaches, all while staying at extraordinary Aman locations.
- Travel aboard our magnificent Airbus ACJ 318 Elite jet, fitted with 19 seats (instead of 130) in a spacious lounge configuration.
- Limited to 16-18 guests.
- Private touring and transfers with your own car, driver and guide.
- Helicopter over the ancient Khmer temples of Siem Reap.
- Boat up the Mekong to Pak Ou Caves, full of thousands of Buddha statues.
- Explore the night markets of the charming old town of Luang Prabang.
- Cruise through Phuket’s dramatic Phang Nga Bay on our private yacht.