Explore in-depth information, experiences and highlights by navigating to specific regions using the links below on the right.
- 10 days / 9 nights
- Price Per Person
- From $6,700
- 14 days / 13 nights
- Price Per Person
- From $13,100
Fairmont Baku at the Flame Towers
JW Marriott Absheron
Lankaran Springs Wellness Resort
With Remote Lands you'll travel with people who have made Asia the solitary focus of their own lifelong adventure. As our guest, you'll discover Asia on a journey that is completely, authentically your own, adapted from our own remarkable experiences and adventures over the years.
With Remote Lands you'll travel with people who have made Asia the solitary focus of their own lifelong adventure. As our guest, in the continent that our north American founders Catherine and Jay have adored and explored for decades, you'll discover Asia on a journey that is completely, authentically your own, adapted from our own remarkable experiences and adventures over the years.
Weather in Azerbaijan
Asia’s diverse weather patterns and seasonal events means you’ll need an expert to help guide you.
- The best time to visit Azerbaijan is from April to June, and September and October, avoiding the hot summers and winter chill.
- Azerbaijan’s climate is somewhat temperate, with pleasant temperatures most of the year and with very low chance of rain or snow throughout the year.
- The beginning of spring is marked by sunny days, festivities, and wildflower blooms. When the summer heat tapers off, autumnal colors and fruits are found in abundance across the country. November brings rain showers before the cold sets in.
- The summer months of July and August gets oppressively hot and humid in the lowlying areas and the central plains bake in the sun, reaching over 100 degrees Fahrenheit on average. Late July is optimal for hiking in the higher mountains where Xinaliq’s snow only begins to melt, or consider heading south to Lankaran or the beaches along the Absheron Peninsula.
- Winters are harsh throughout the country, plunging to subzero, but can be relatively mild around the Caspian shores and Baku.
Azerbaijan Goes Well With
An Asia-focused magazine brought to you by Remote Lands - a platform for adventure, luxury, and authenticity from experts and explorers around the continent.