Be there for the action at the games and see the very best that Japan has to offer.
This exclusive small group journey for just 16 travelers starts in Tokyo, where after your VIP arrival, you will be whisked to the Hilton Hotel in Shinjuku to check into your suite with full club access. Spend your days watching world-class athletic competitions and your nights exploring Tokyo independently or through our optional exclusive cultural experiences. Take a sushi-making class or visit a sumo stable for a private, behind-the-scenes tour. Then, immerse yourself in the old traditions of Japanese culture when you visit Kyoto for three days of temples, shrines, castles, tea houses, geishas and many other authentic experiences.
- The thrilling opening of the games at National Stadium, which is nearby your hotel.
- Three and a half days of games with your choice of sports.
- A personalised itinerary. Explore the Tokyo and Kyoto you want to see when you are not at the Games.
- Official Games transportation service.
- Commemorative Summer Games Gifts.
- On-site travel and concierge service. Every detail will be managed for you so you can relax and enjoy the whole experience.
Price from $68,888 per person based on a couple sharing.
Read the itinerary in full here. There are only sixteen seats on this incredible small group journey so please email us or call us toll free on +1 888 828 5438 to reserve your place.