Explore Southeast Asia with the Family
Southeast Asia is so much more than beaches — it is a place for the family to come together.
WITH THE FAMILY
Southeast Asia is so much more than beaches — it is a place for the family to come together and enjoy the culture, food and the nature. From visiting with elephants on the banks of the Mekong and riding a vespa through the streets of Hanoi on a street food tour to ziplining through jungles and taking a helicopter over Angkor Wat, Southeast Asia is where the family can go to have fun, grow, and explore.CAMBODIA
- Helicopter over Angkor Wat for a birdseye view of the astonishingly beautiful ancient Khmer temples.
- Marvel at the high-energy acrobatics of the famed Phare circus show.
- Learn how the APOPO Hero Landmine Rats are saving Cambodia from unexploded landmines.
- Take an exhilarating ATV ride through the Siem Reap countryside and rural villages at sunset.
- Zipline over the scenic Maeram River for a thrilling afternoon adventure.
- Battle the rapids while whitewater rafting through the tropical forests of Chiang Mai.
- Learn how to make traditional Thai cuisine and sample the street food of Bangkok's Chinatown.
- Join an ethical elephant camp to learn about these amazing creatures from a Thai mahout.
- Embark on a private wooden boat to explore Bangkok’s canals and watch a traditional Thai puppet show.
- Discover Hanoi’s charming Old Quarter from the quaint comfort of a cyclo.
- Zoom through the alleys of Hanoi on a delicious street food tour by Vespa
- Ride through the countryside of the Red River Delta on a vintage motorcycle.
- Take a sepak takraw lesson, a popular and exciting native sport in Southeast Asia.
- Explore the picturesque countryside of Hoi An by bicycle and visit a former Viet Cong guerrilla to learn about his experiences in the US-Vietnam War.
- Cycle to breathtaking waterfalls on the Mekong and explore the old French railway line.
- Kayak on the Mekong for a chance to see the rare and adorable Irrawaddy dolphins.
- Enjoy exotic buffalo milk ice cream and wander the bucolic grounds of Laos Buffalo Dairy Farm.
- Take part in the rewardingly spiritual tak bat, a pre-dawn alms-giving ceremony for monks in Luang Prabang.
- Visit the intimate Garavek Theater for traditional Lao story telling and music.
- Make snacks for your new elephant friends at Mandalao sanctuary on the Nam Khan River.
#TAKEMETOREMOTELANDS AS RECENTLY FEATURED IN • The Wall Street Journal • Town & Country • Departures • Travel + Leisure • Forbes • Condé Nast Traveler • BusinessWeek • National Geographic Traveler • Palm Beach Post • Chicago Tribune • Financial Times • BBC • Fox Business News • The New York Times REMOTE LANDS, INC.
120 East 56th Street, Suite 1600 PH, New York, NY 10022 USA Phone: +1.212.518.1618 Email: [email protected] REMOTE LANDS (THAILAND) CO., LTD
7/F Mahatun Plaza 888/74 Ploenchit Rd., Bangkok 10330 Thailand Phone: +66.2651.5401 Email: [email protected] You are receiving this e-mail message because you are signed up for Remote Lands alerts at this address. If you feel that you have received this message in error, or if you no longer wish to receive these messages, you can unsubscribe anytime by clicking here Unsubscribe from this list.
Copyright © 2021, Remote Lands, Inc.