One of Asia’s most enticing luxury adventures — a 10-night Aman Jet Expedition through Southeast Asia — is scheduled to depart in November next year. This odyssey takes guests to four spectacular Aman properties in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Thailand in a shorter format than the typical Aman Jet Expeditions.
From November 5 to 15, 2023, guests can join this cultural expedition in Southeast Asia as the region picks up the pace following the pandemic. Explore fascinating UNESCO ancient towns, great manmade wonders including Angkor Wat, and enjoy stunning beaches, all while staying at extraordinary Aman locations.
Expedition rates for this exclusive journey start at $68,888 per person (double occupancy), with a single supplement of $22,888.
- Travel aboard our fully-converted Airbus ACJ319 jet, fitted with 19 seats (instead of 130) in a spacious lounge configuration.
- Limited to 16-18 guests.
- Private touring and transfers with your own car, driver and guide (with the exception of Phuket).
- Helicopter over the ancient Khmer temples of Siem Reap.
- Boat up the Mekong to Pak Ou Caves, full of thousands of Buddha statues.
- Explore the night markets of the charming old town of Luang Prabang.
- Cruise through Phuket’s dramatic Phang Nga Bay on our private yacht.