Remote Lands is pleased to announce our 8-night Aman Jet Expedition: Greece to Morocco, an exciting journey to four spectacular Aman properties in the Peloponnese, Montenegro, Venice, and Marrakech.
From October 23 to 31, 2021, guests can join this cultural expedition in Europe and Africa to discover ancient historic islands with white sand beaches, wander medieval villages, float through Venetian canals, and meander through exotic Moroccan souks, all while staying at extraordinary Aman properties.
- Travel aboard our magnificent Airbus ACJ 318, fitted with 19 seats (instead of 130) in a spacious lounge configuration
- Limited to 16 -18 guests.
- Private touring and transfers with your own car, driver and guide.
- Helicopter from Athens to the Peloponnese
- Cruise the Aegean to the charming Spetses island and explore on foot
- Glide through the Grand Canal of Venice on a gondola