Luxury Travel Designer
(New York Office)
Remote Lands creates highly personalized and customized bespoke itineraries throughout Asia. We are looking for passionate individuals to join our team in New York City.
Day to Day
- Consult with clients on the entire trip cycle; beginning with an initial consultation and sale and concluding with a debriefing upon return.
- Prioritize workload daily and effectively and manage multiple client enquiries and trips.
- Design trip itineraries based on clients’ preferred destinations including documentation.
- Analyze financial data for client quotes, utilize the CRM to generate reports, and identify trends as directed.
- Participate in educational sessions in order to maintain current product knowledge in Asia.
- Professional and timely communication with team members in both NYC and Bangkok, by phone, email and in person
- Occasionally attend travel industry events as representative of Remote Lands.
- Demonstrate a passion for Asia and help with the promotion of new destinations where you have strong product knowledge.
- Use initiative to actively support and assist across all aspects of Remote Lands operations to ensure the smooth and efficient care of all client and company needs, including actively supporting and assisting team members as needed.
- 1-5 years sales experience, preferably in a luxury travel environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- “Detail-oriented” is an understatement -- ability to analyze and synthesize a vast volume of information and understand complicated travel logistics
- Passionate, eager, enthusiastic, optimistic and hardworking with can-do attitude
- Competitive salary
- Generous paid time off, paid holidays, work from home “flexi” days and “Asia” travel days
- Health insurance package
- The opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing company with a fun-loving family atmosphere
- The opportunity to travel to Asia to learn about our destinations and product
This position offers a hybrid work structure where you will be able to work remotely on Monday and Friday and will be in the New York office Tuesday through Thursday.
Email us at [email protected], job title as the subject, with the following:
- Cover letter telling us about you, your work experience, why you want this job, and why you’re the right person for this role and Remote Lands