Travel Assistance Executive
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a passion for Asia and strong attention to detail to join our Travel Assistance team at Remote Lands.Remote Lands is an award-winning boutique tour operator specializing in exclusive Asia tours for the North American luxury market. We value diversity and encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Please note that this position is based in our Bangkok, Thailand office.
Day to Day
- Respond promptly to customer requests, including itinerary changes, restaurant bookings, and more.
- Handle customer complaints and effectively resolve issues while clients are traveling.
- Support our operations team by confirming services with hotels and ground vendors across Asia.
- Provide daily updates to traveling clients.
- Keep track of additional client expenses during travel.
- Thai or Thai/Dual nationals only.
- Excellent spoken and written English skills (phone communication and direct client emails).
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work flexible hours and quickly address issues as they arise.
- Outgoing and friendly personality.
- Team player who excels under pressure.
- Passion for travel and the travel industry.
About the Bangkok Office:Work collaboratively with our Operations, Marketing, and Finance teams in our open-plan office situated near the Ploenchit sky train station. Enjoy panoramic views of the vibrant business scene surrounding our office location.
Email us at [email protected], job title as the subject, with the following:
- Cover letter telling us about you, your work experience, why you want this job, and why you’re the right person for this role and Remote Lands