Enter Your Details
Complete the form below for an opportunity to win a four-night city break in cosmopolitan Singapore curated by Remote Lands — specialists in extraordinary travel to Asia since 2006. This immersive deep-dive into the Lion City delves into its rich diversity of cultures and cuisines—from Peranakan to Malay— and explores some of Singapore’s oldest and coolest neighborhoods, along with touring of some of the city’s iconic highlights like Gardens by the Bay and the ArtScience Museum. Enjoy the expertise of handpicked guides and experience Remote Lands' signature seamless service throughout your journey.
1. Sweepstakes Entry Period/Overview: The Remote Lands Sweepstakes on behalf of the Singapore Tourism Board (the "Sweepstakes") begins at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on February 27, 2024 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on March 26, 2024 (the "Sweepstakes Period").
2. Eligibility: Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, who are 18 years of age or the age of majority in their state or province of residence as of date of entry (“Entrant”). Persons who at any time during the Sweepstakes Period are employees, officers or directors of Remote Lands, Inc. (“Sponsor”), the Singapore Tourism Board, Saks Fifth Avenue and each of their respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (all such individuals and entities collectively referred to herein as the “Sponsor, Administrator and Related Parties”) and their immediate family members (defined as parents, siblings, spouses and children; whether biological, adopted, step or in-law) and/or those living in the same household (whether related or not) of each are not eligible to participate or win. Participation constitutes Entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor's and/or Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of the winner.
3. How to Enter: There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to enter or win. There is one (1) way to enter:
Online Entries: During the Sweepstakes Period, visit the Remote Lands Website follow the onscreen instructions to complete the registration form.
Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void such Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated or computer system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service may apply. If entering via mobile device, normal phone/data and usage charges imposed by your phone service may apply. Standard data rates may apply if entering via mobile device. Incomplete, corrupted, or untimely entries are void and will be disqualified. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen or misdirected Entries; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections; or miscommunications, computer or software malfunctions, telephone transmission problems, technical failures, garbled transmissions, damage to a user's computer equipment (software or hardware), or other errors or malfunctions of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic or otherwise. Proof of Entry will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the Entrant or participant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, Internet service provider, or other organization (which may include an employer) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the winning Entry. Entries specifying an invalid, non-working, or inactive email address will be disqualified and ineligible to win. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each Entrant’s permission for Sponsor and/or Singapore Tourism Board to use their Entry, name, address (city and state or province), likeness, , voice, biographical information, Entry and/or any other information provided by Entrant for advertising and promotion purposes without notice or compensation, except where prohibited by law.
4. Entry Requirements: All Entries must be in English and must comply with these Official Rules and the registration instructions, as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion, to be eligible. The Entry may not contain obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory or inappropriate content; and may not include references to nudity, acts of violence or abuse, acts that appear to cause injury or harm, or acts that are illegal or dangerous, or any graphic content as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entries become the property of Remote Lands and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor has the sole discretion to determine whether an Entry qualifies as an Entry. Any Entry not in compliance with the above and which does not meet the requirements of these Official Rules will be disqualified. By entering, you agree to waive any rights you may have to the Entry submitted..
Selection of Prize Winner: On or about May 1, 2024 there will be one random drawing to select one (1) Grand Prize winner from all Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend upon the number of eligible Entries received during Sweepstakes Period. Drawing will be conducted by Administrator, an independent judging organization located in New York, New York USA, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
6. Winner Notification: The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by phone/email. The potential winner must then sign and return via DocuSign, a Declaration of Compliance, Liability & Publicity Release (where legal) and assignment of rights and any additional documentation required by the Sponsor-specified travel provider (collectively, “Declaration”). The Declaration must be completed, signed and returned via DocuSign within seventy-two (72) hours after delivery of the Declaration to the potential winner. All federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. The “Released Parties” (as defined below) shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by the potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, potential winner does not respond within the time period specified in the prize notification, or if prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, or if Declaration is returned undeliverable, or in the event that the potential winner is ineligible for any reason or has not complied with these Official Rules the potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate will be selected, time permitting. Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check on the potential winner prior to awarding prize. An Entrant is not a winner unless and until Entrant's eligibility has been verified and Entrant has been notified that verification is complete.
7. Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): One (1) Grand Prize: An 4-day/3-night trip for winner and travel companion to Singapore. Trip includes round-trip economy air transportation to/from the major international airport nearest the winner’s home to Singapore, round-trip ground transportation between airport and hotel in Singapore , 3-night hotel accommodation (double occupancy), Sponsor-specified excursion or tour. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the prize is up to $20,000 USD. Prize Restrictions: Prize cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash; however, Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent prize substitutions at its sole discretion if advertised prize (or portion of prize) becomes unavailable. Winner is responsible for any loss of prize or portion of prize after prize has been booked or credit has been awarded. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize component. Any and all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, local taxes and all fees and expenses related to acceptance and use of prize not specifically stated herein are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner. Grand Prize winner, if a U.S. resident, will be issued a 1099 tax form for the actual retail value of their prize. Travel must take place within the calendar year of 2024. Flight Voucher/credit subject to Terms and Conditions and airline is at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. All fees and expenses (such as security fees, gratuities, luggage fees, meals and ground transportation, and incidental charges) related to acceptance and uses of the travel prize not specifically stated herein are the sole responsibility of Grand Prize winner. The Grand Prize winner and his/her respective travel companion must travel together on the same itinerary. The Grand Prize winner’s travel companion (or winner if travel companion is a minor and her/her child/charge) will be required to execute a Release of Liability and Publicity Release and return it via email/email link within forty-eight (48) hours of notification. Grand Prize winner will be required to provide a valid credit card to the hotel at check-in. Grand Prize winner and his/her travel companion must possess valid travel documents (i.e., a valid government-issued passport with more than six months of validity remaining as of time of entry in to Singapore, Singapore Arrival Card etc.). Grand Prize winner and his/her travel companion are responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) at their option and hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes. Lost, stolen or damaged airline tickets will not be replaced or exchanged. Sponsor, Administrator and Related Parties shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by any air carriers or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services to passengers including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same. The passenger contracts in use by the airlines or other transportation companies shall constitute the sole contracts with respect to the Grand Prize winner's transportation and such contracts shall be solely between the Grand Prize winner, his/her travel companion and such transportation companies. Grand Prize winner and his/her travel companion must also pass any required medical testing and comply with any additional federal, provincial, territorial and international entry requirements, at any time, that may be required or recommended by any government agency, airline, Sponsor, Administrator and Related Parties. In the event that the Grand Prize winner and his/her travel companion engage in behavior during travel that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal, or that is intended to threaten or harass any other person, or that in any way disparages or adversely affects the reputation, image, and/or customer goodwill of Sponsor, Administrator and Related Parties or any of Sponsor, Administrator and Related Parties’ reserves the right to terminate the travel early, and send Grand Prize winner and his/her travel companion home (at winner’s own expense) with no further obligations or compensation whatsoever to the Grand Prize winner (which may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, result in the Grand Prize winner’s disqualification from the Sweepstakes and forfeiture of prize). In the event that the Grand Prize winner and his/her travel companion engage in behavior during travel that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is illegal, tortious, or subjects that prize winner to arrest or detention, Sponsor, Administrator and Related Parties shall have no obligation to pay any damages, fees, fines, judgments or other costs or expenses of any kind whatsoever incurred by prize winner or his/her travel companion as a result of such conduct. SPONSOR ADMINISTRATOR AND RELATED PARTIES SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR OTHER DAMAGES OR EXPENSES RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF ANY TRAVEL RELATED TO PRIZE OR ANY OTHER ASPECT OF A GRAND PRIZE WINNER’S OR HIS/HER TRAVEL COMPANION’S ACCEPTANCE OR USE OF PRIZE.
8. General Conditions: Sponsor has the right, in its discretion, to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, to modify these Official Rules, at any time in its discretion, including without limitation in the event of any changes to the terms applicable to government shutdowns or in connection with any fraud, technical failure or problem or occurrence that in Sponsor's judgment impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes or prevents the Sweepstakes from being conducted as planned, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event of cancellation or early termination of the Sweepstakes, judging will take place from all eligible Entries for the Sweepstakes. Sponsor's or Administrator's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process, and/or the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes; to violate the Official Rules; or to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will determine the validity of each Entry. If Sponsor determines or believes that any Entry is fraudulent, illegitimate or invalid, or that any Entrant has failed to comply with or has violated any provision of these Official Rules, Sponsor will have the right in its discretion to disqualify any affected Entrant and/or to void any suspect or affected Entries. These Official Rules may not be reprinted or republished in any way without the prior written consent of Sponsor. In the event of any conflict between these Official Rules and any Sweepstakes information provided elsewhere (including, without limitation, in advertising or marketing materials), these Official Rules shall prevail.
9. Further Documentation: If Sponsor shall desire to secure additional assignments, certificates of engagement for the Entry or other documents as Sponsor may reasonably require in order to effectuate the purposes and intents of these Official Rules, then each entrant agrees to sign the same upon Sponsor’s request therefor.
10. Release and Limitations of Liability: All Entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator and Related Parties, each of their respective agencies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, agents, assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes (collectively the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use or misuse of prize awarded or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of the prize. By Entering, Entrants agree that the opinion submitted is the opinion of the Entrant only and the Sponsor and Released Parties do not endorse such opinion. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused by participation in the Sweepstakes or use or misuse or redemption of prize. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name, and likeness for promotional purposes (including any possible public relations opportunities) without further compensation except where prohibited by law. By entering, Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates these Official Rules; acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner; or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. The Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in the Sweepstakes. Entries generated by script or bot are not eligible. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes (each a “Sweepstakes Change”) if no Entries are received during the Sweepstakes Period or if the Sweepstakes cannot be completed as planned for any reason, including but not limited to an unforeseen event (“Unforeseen Event”) beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, earthquake, windstorm, epidemic, pandemic (including COVID-19), public health crisis, disease, virus, sickness or outbreak or other similar or dissimilar natural disaster; act of God or public enemy; riot or civil disturbance, act of any government or governmental authority, power failure, satellite or equipment failure, failure of telecommunications lines or failure or breakdown of plant, machinery or vehicles operated by a third party; labor dispute, strike, or lockout; actual or threat of war, armed conflict, terrorist attacks, war (declared, undeclared or threatened), explosion, nuclear, or chemical or biological contamination; or a government imposed travel ban, restriction on movement or gatherings, or other government imposed mandate of any kind, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control. In such event, Sponsor may (a) cancel the Sweepstakes entirely, (b) conduct the random drawing to select the Grand Prize winner from all eligible Entries received prior to the Unforeseen Event resulting in the Sweepstakes Change if sufficient eligible Entries have been received (as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion), (c) award a substitute prize of comparable value, or (d) extend the Sweepstakes Period to allow time for more eligible Entries to be received. It is understood that an Unforeseen Event must take place for the Sweepstakes Change to be effectuated by Sponsor and that such Sweepstakes Change is not simply at Sponsor’s option for any reason. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE PRIZE, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
11. Governing Law/Jurisdiction: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OF CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S LAWS
13. Official Rules and Winner Name: For a copy of the Official Rules, visit www.remotelands.com. For the name of the Grand Prize winner, available for ninety (90) days after April 1. 2024.
14. Sponsor: Remote Lands, Inc. 120 East 56th Street, New York, NY 10022. This sweepstakes is in no way sponsored by Saks.com LLC or its affiliates.
15. Prior to travel Remote Lands client agreement must be signed and agreed to by the Sweepstake winner.
Trademarks. All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.